Featured Posts

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Celebrity Interviews: Tonto Dike being interviewed about her Smoking habit. Enjoy Every Bit of it.

Well, If you really don't know, it's believed that one of Africa most dazzling and beautiful Nigeria born Actress, Tonto Dike loves smoking, in this interview, she bare her mind, says her smoking habit is no one business.


Top Notch and respected Africa Actress, Tonto Dikeh, the Rivers state born actress, who took part in The Next Movie Star reality TV show.
She's from the family of seven and lost her mother at the tender age of three.
She takes up question about her smoking addiction, lesbianism rumors and semi-nude roles.
Read this interview below

Question:
How true is the rumor that you are a heavy smoker and can’t do without cigarette?

We are just so shallow minded. How does that come into the way I act? Excuse me (she raised her voice sharpely).
That is my personal life.
If I want to smoke, I handle a stick of cigarette and I smoke it hard.
It is my life I can decide to smoke myself to hell. It’s nobody’s business.



Question: Yeah! Just like you were smoking before this interview started?


It’s left for me to think about it.
It’s left for me to continue.
How has smoking affected my acting career?
It is really nobody business and it doesn’t affect what you see on TV when i'm acting okay?.



Q: Many said your smoking habit has made you become asthmatic.


(she Laughs out loud) I think my health problems have nothing to do with my career.
If I have a health problem then I have a health problem.
It’s not something that is meant for the public or the world to know about.


Question:
How true is it also that you are into lesbianism?


Aha! There is nothing that is surprising to me anymore.
I don’t live my life based on what people say about me.



Question: You acted in the movie, ‘Dirty Secret,’ alongside Muna Obiekwe and Jibola Dabo. The movie has generated so much criticism from fans. How have you taken it?


I felt it but I felt it in a very positive way.
It really helped my career.
It helped me with my job and my personality as a woman.
The movie has been highly talked about and it even got me more popularity.
It was really crazy to be part of it.
I got paid to interpret a role as an actress and I did it perfectly well.
I don’t give a heck or f**k about what anybody is saying out there about it.



Question: Some critics felt your semi-nude role in the movie was totally African?


I don’t know what the Africa role is. I don’t know about being an African or not. I am a human being and an actress. That is all I know. Being an African is not part of my job as an actress.


images?q=tbn ANd9 Gc RVvf2quj2 EZZHJXCkk BFq GKQVXk7 Y

images?q=tbn ANd9 Gc Qd BM7b tnyia6i95z Chgfh ZVODXY6

images?q=tbn ANd9 Gc Q 3n VVw0 Qm E lg NGT8 08d AKp51g

images?q=tbn ANd9 Gc SWS1w UT811p VMI45 OXrz4duiy Rc7

Previous post....
Midnight Gossip: Ghanaian super star and celebrity, Miss Confidence Haugen’s breast enlargement said to Expire very soon.

0 comments: