Featured Posts

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Entertainment news: Rihanna says she hates being Single.

for the young guys, this might be an opportunity, as World popular and one of the leading female pop musician, Rihanna says she hates being single.

Recently, World beautiful pop musician, Rihanna stated at The
Jonathan Ross Show.
that She hates being single.

here's what she said exactly.
"Single life is overrated, It sucks really hard.
I have such incredible experiences in my life. You don't want to live your life and then meet someone. You want to share your life with someone. That's what I'm missing right now."

well, that's Rihanna stating her mind clear to the world, right now, i don't any comment.
I reserves my comment.


Rihanna stage performance
Rihanna says she hates being single



Laptop settings, configuration, cheap cell phone plans.

0 comments: