Featured Posts

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

World daily News : As 50cent Says he doesn't Think he'll Live much longer.

The first time i saw this,what immediately came into my mind was this,
Is 50cent truly suicidal?
Because Statements like this has a pushing and overwhelming Force behind it.
Another question is this,what has lead the World acclaim musical Icon to said things like this?

images?q=tbn ANd9 Gc R1rb R9qb ETw JZu3 Q2aprqca2 WY1ru



images?q=tbn ANd9 Gc QUBTDe5 CAf BV1z Vu1o3 Ezydt Lci Od




Questions just keep popping up my head,but read his actual Words by clicking Read More.

50cent,a rap star, who has been venting and tweeting a lot on twitter lately, told thousands of his fans and followers yesterday, that he doesn't think he'll be around much longer..

I have lost all the faith in the team I’m on. I having nothing left to say I will not be promoting my music.
I’m going to deliver this album then I have a film I wrote to focus on I’m not upset I’m just convinced this is not how I want to remembered by the coming generation.
Ill be honest I don’t think I’m gonna live much longer. That’s why I started my street king movement. I want to mean more in other peoples lives,and that's by helping them out.
Woke up This morning and I was looking out the window. When I saw a bird fly right on to the ledge. It felt like he was looking right at me. I hit the window
He Just looked at me like he new I couldn’t do anything threw the glass. I was tripping he sat there a minute then flew off. I’d like to a bird
So I could fly and sh i t on the world. then you all could say 50 sh i t on me.That’s luck right ?
Then don’t wipe the sh i t off. Then when his followers suggested he was suicidal, he replied:
To be conscious that life is short is not suicidal. I’m good if I die tonight Iv taken care of the people who took care of me when I couldn’t take care my self.

what do this truly mean?
That 50cent is getting crazy on suicide,or he truly want the freedom that birds have,and really want to do what that bird did on people?
This is getting outta hands.

You Might Also Like To Read This....
free job vacancies for january 2012, job vacancies for January 2012, Job vacancy, nigeria job vacancies

Nigeria Job Vacancies: Current Engineering job positions in Nigeria for January,February 2012.

Nigerian News: As Nollywood Superstar,Omotola Made Amnesty international Ambassador.

0 comments: